Love

Love

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas, Life, and Baby!

Lately I feel like blogging has become more of a chore for me with the weekly pregnancy post. I cant remember when I just got on to type because I wanted to. I am ready to start blogging on life and about my little girl. I am getting so anxious for her arrival that its making these last few weeks drag. The first 8 months seem to have flown by but now that the countdown has begun, it is going to drag for me. It could also be because of the holidays. The hardest part with this whole experience being military and pregnant, is being away from family. It makes it especially hard during the holidays. My family makes the holiday's amazing with the family parties, temple square, my mom's house all decorated with all sorts of decorations, and my parents Christmas Eve party. Its sad not being able to come home this year due to Christmas being so close to my due date, I cant fly. And who knows, we might be spending our Christmas in the hospital. Fingers crossed that we don't. Oaklie can wait until after Christmas. ;)

On a better note, all of our Christmas shopping is done and also baby shopping. It is nice to have it all done so we can relax and enjoy ourselves before everything gets a little crazy. Now I get to focus on doing some cute crafts for the nursery. I have been a little slacker on get her nursery done but I figure I have a little time to get that all done because we have her set up to sleep in the bedroom with us for a month or two while she is really little. Other then baby shopping and holiday shopping, our life has consist of work and keeping the house all cleaned and ready for the baby. Its crazy to think we are going to be parents in a few short weeks. :) I am really excited and nervous but mostly for labor. Sorry this post is so long, but soon the hubs will be home from work and I don't have dinner started yet so I probably should jump on that. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas considering this will be my last "real" post besides the last few pregnancy posts until the baby gets here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment