Love

Love

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Week: 36

How far along? 36 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Gained a little over 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Some but not a lot.
Sleep: Uncomfortable! Heart burn and acid reflex makes for a long night.
Best moment this week: Had a doctor appointment and found out the baby is in position for delivery. I love seeing her on an ultrasound. :)
Miss anything? Not getting heart burn and being able to tie my own shoes. ;)
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: Salad and comfort food.
Have you started to show yet? Yes, I may be small but I feel HUGE!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks every once in awhile.
Belly button in or out? Out and seems to be poking out more and more each day.
Wedding rings on or off? Off.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy but really tired.
Looking forward to: Meeting little Oaklie. I am starting to get really anxious for her arrival. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment