Love

Love

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Week: 38

How far along? 38 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 1 lb.
Sleep: They say sleep as much as you can now, but I don't see how that is possible because I cant sleep because I am so uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: The world didn't end. ;) Andrew took me out to dinner and a movie last night. I love date night with him. <3
Miss anything? Sleep and when rolling over didn't feel like such a sport. Am I the only one that feels like this?
Movement: Lots and lots of kicks.
Food cravings: Mint hot chocolate, but that might be because of the holidays and Green apples.
Have you started to show yet? Umm.... yes!
Gender? Girl!
Labor signs? A few contractions here and there but nothing consistent to make me think she's going to be here in a couple of days, but you never know.
Belly button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? Off.
Happy or moody most of the time? Pretty happy and anxious.
Looking forward to: Christmas and meeting Oaklie of course. We are so close. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment