Love

Love

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Week: 37

How far along? 37 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Sleep: Uncomfortable! Lower back pain is starting to set in.
Best moment this week: Finally finished the letters for the nursery. It took more time then expected. Cutting scrapbook paper with all the swirls in the letters was hard, but it turned out really cute I think.
Miss anything? Being able to see my toes. ;)
Movement: If anything she has become more active.
Food cravings: Anything mint and comfort food.
Anything making you queasy or sick? I have a few moments where I don't feel good.
Have you started to show yet? YES! I definitely feel pregnant now.
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: Some intense "Braxton Hicks." But maybe only one a day. I don't expect to go into labor anytime soon.
Belly button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? Off, but in a few weeks I will be wearing them again. :)
Happy or moody most of the time? I've been in a good mood, just worn out and tired.
Looking forward to: Meeting my little girl! I'm more then ready for her to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment