Love

Love

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Week: 35

How far along? 35 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Finding out Monday.
Maternity clothes? Yes, but I can't wait to be able to fit in my clothes again.
Stretch marks? Yes, but good news is normally the weight gained and stretch marks that show up now, go away after pregnancy. :)
Sleep: Surprisingly more comfortable! It feels like she has moved down so shes not constantly pressing on my ribs.
Best moment this week: Got ALL the baby shopping and Christmas shopping done. Its nice to have everything done. We are now more then ready for her arrival. :)
Miss anything? Family mostly. Hard being away during the holidays.
Movement: Lots and lots of movement.
Food cravings: I have had a thing for Sunny D and Orange Juice lately. Its pretty delicious.
Have you started to show yet? Yes, I can't see my toes anymore.
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks. I have had a few pretty painful "Braxton Hicks" this week. It makes me that more excited for labor pains.
Belly button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. :/ I miss wearing my wedding rings.
Happy or moody most of the time? Pretty anxious and tired. I can't believe how tired I feel lately.
Looking forward to: Being a mommy and meeting our little girl. It is so close. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment